Currently, excitement being stirred up around wholesale secondary market goods such as liquidation closeout, liquidations, shelf pulls and customer-returned merchandise. eBay as well as Amazon sellers usually get eager to acquire brand-name products at extremely low prices. Reselling liquidated goods can give way to high profits. There is also a hurdle that must be conquered. Based on personal experience, many sellers in the marketplace are jumping in head first without completely understanding:
- What is liquidation closeout?
- What are closeouts goods?
- Why do goods go for liquidation?
- The condition or type of goods that are appropriate for the respective reselling channels
- Where and who to purchase liquidated products from?