OFFER FAIR VALUE
As far as your eBay pricing strategy is concerned, it is important to know the fair value of your item. This will ensure profitability. Your buyer will also be satisfied with the price paid. An easy way to get a feel for what would be considered a fair price is by using an Advanced Search to check through the “Sold” Listings. This will show what a comparitive item sold for previously. You have another way to check if your price is in the ball park. You should always check what current sellers are selling, while determining their eBay pricing strategy. This will give you a good working model to base your pricing structure on so that your sales are optimised.
Continue reading eBay Pricing Strategy
1. Get good DSRs and useful feedback. Honesty is the best policy, when trying to Improve eBay Sales! Make sure your item is exactly what you have advertised and that you offer good customer service. If you lay out all your terms and conditions clearly and simply, making it easy to read and easy to find, it will make your customer correspondence less complicated. Have a FAQ section if the same questions occur regularly. Ensure that there is nothing ambiguous or that can be misunderstood with regards your payment and shipping terms. Highlight your returns policy for ease of reference. Be tolerant and polite in all your dealings. Leave good, clear feedback for your customers and they should reciprocate with good ratings as well.
Continue reading 8 Tips To Improve eBay Sales
As many of you know, eBay is an online selling platform that brings together various buying experiences under one umbrella, despite the vast array of items being sold by different sellers. This also means that until a buyer actually makes a purchase, they won’t really know what to expect from a seller and this can cause a bit of anxiety. Hence the reason why it is so important to keep the buyer at ease by providing an exceptional customer service throughout the entire purchasing experience. Above all, always be friendly, polite and professional in all your dealings with the buyer. A positive and courteous attitude speaks volumes. Being an eBay seller, your online reputation should never be compromised.
Getting the sale
In order to make the sale, ensuring that the buyer’s mind is at ease is very important. One way to show your potential customers that you are serious about what you do is to make yourself available for any questions or concerns they may have.
Continue reading How to provide a great customer service as an eBay seller
How Feedback on eBay affects Your Online Reputation
Whether on not your business uses eBay as a main tool for buying and selling or just as a secondary means, maintaining a good feedback record is important. The feedback on your eBay account serves as an indication of your trustworthiness and your Ebay online reputation. Therefore, if your feedback is not good, then naturally people will not be inclined to do any sort of business with you. Both buyers and sellers have the freedom to leave feedback on each other subsequent to each completed transaction, yet the buyer is allowed to get into more details.
Why Does Feedback Matter?
It is important, given the fact that it is the only indicator of your Ebay online reputation. It pertains to you and your business. For people who do not know you personally or never did business with you before, this is what they will refer to. A total record of your feedback is displayed beside your username whenever you are hosting an auction or bidding for items. It can determine your success in doing business on the site. For instance, if it is a case where several sellers are offering the same goods, then the prospective buyers are likely to go to the eBay seller who seems like a trustworthy candidate based on their feedback.
Continue reading How Feedback Affects Sellers’ eBay Online Reputation
Currently, excitement being stirred up around wholesale secondary market goods such as liquidation closeout, liquidations, shelf pulls and customer-returned merchandise. eBay as well as Amazon sellers usually get eager to acquire brand-name products at extremely low prices. Reselling liquidated goods can give way to high profits. There is also a hurdle that must be conquered. Based on personal experience, many sellers in the marketplace are jumping in head first without completely understanding:
- What is liquidation closeout?
- What are closeouts goods?
- Why do goods go for liquidation?
- The condition or type of goods that are appropriate for the respective reselling channels
- Where and who to purchase liquidated products from?
Continue reading Making Purchases in the Liquidation Closeout Marketplace